Notorious BIG
Rass Kass
Black Thought
Ghostface Killah
Gza
Killah Priest
Joel Ortiz
Krs One

Is that guy your relative and you're working as his promoter or is that actually you? That's the only logical explanation for this thread.

Sorry, Eric, but that stuff is unlistenable.

Since this thread is clearly about jokes: it does remind me of Wesley Willis, a Chicago cult icon that talked/rapped/sang over Casio keyboard loops and liked to head butt his fans. He ended every single song with the phrase, "Rock over London, Rock on Chicago" followed by a different advertising slogan. He was a diagnosed chronic paranoid schizophrenic (which explains the music) and passed away a few years back, but people loved his schtick.

Sorry, Eric, but that stuff is unlistenable.

Since this thread is clearly about jokes: it does remind me of Wesley Willis, a Chicago cult icon that talked/rapped/sang over Casio keyboard loops and liked to head butt his fans. He ended every single song with the phrase, "Rock over London, Rock on Chicago" followed by a different advertising slogan. He was a diagnosed chronic paranoid schizophrenic (which explains the music) and passed away a few years back, but people loved his schtick.

Wesley Willis was an interesting guy, to say the least. He called music a "joyride" and it helped ease his mental troubles. The guy recorded a ton of music too

Speaking of weird novelty music, here's Wild Man Fischer, recorded in the 60's:

He would walk the streets of LA singing his tunes for 10 cents, was institutionalized multiple times but always escaped.

Back