Gonna make an Iron Maiden AMV

A

Anonymous

Alright, the next time I have some spare time on my hands, I've been thinking about editing together an Anime Music Video using Lord of the Flies and an anime called Elfen Lied (it's pretty gruesome show actually...)

My question is, for something like this, would it be better to use the X Factor version or the Death On the Road version? I kinda dig the heavier sound of the DOTR version but then again, the crowd noise at the beginning kinda bugs me...

Well. I'm against AMVs, generally, but I think you're always better off going with the album version when you make any sort of music video. At best, Maiden's just spliced in crowd noises behind their studio tracks.

I say the studio version. Blaze's voice fits it better than Bruce's, no matter how good Bruce is.

Hmm....suppose I'll try out the studio version. Thanks guys!

Great... I love diferent ways of expressing the same thing... but I would prefer another song [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] like dance of death... for example

[!--QuoteBegin-Battlemaniacs+Oct 18 2005, 10:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Battlemaniacs @ Oct 18 2005, 10:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]What is an AMV exactly?
[snapback]120583[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--QuoteBegin-Souleater+--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Souleater)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Anime Music Video[/quote]

Oh my jesus, I think im going to give birth.......to kittens.

What is it people have with anime? Wake up, people. They're simple cartoons, except they're from Japan.

True, but here in the West we don't usually have the balls to put on the air what is in the anime I have been talking about.

My problem with anime is the same problem I have with most of modern Japanese culture.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Oct 19 2005, 02:23 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Oct 19 2005, 02:23 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]My problem with anime is the same problem I have with most of modern Japanese culture.
[snapback]120600[/snapback]​
[/quote]

and that is....?

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Oct 18 2005, 11:17 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Oct 18 2005, 11:17 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]What is it people have with anime? Wake up, people. They're simple cartoons, except they're from Japan.
[snapback]120589[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Anime is wicked! Its cartoons right? Only for adults. Do me a favour and be a little more open minded?

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Oct 19 2005, 05:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Oct 19 2005, 05:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Anime is wicked! Its cartoons right? Only for adults. Do me a favour and be a little more open minded?
[snapback]120665[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I'm open-minded for anything I have not been annoyed to death with.

I'd say, go with the x factor version, due to the fact that DOTR is shite. quite possibly the worst live album they've released. Ok, sound quality is good, but they've cut out all the crowd interaction, which means it could well ahve been the studio version with spliced crowd noises - whats that all about... bring back bruce's song introductions. eg. light goes on, light goes off, just like that - fear of the dark!!!

WHY REMOVE THAT STEVE????

ok, I'll be quiet now!

Back