God hates fags

I will ask you again: Remove the fucking links.
This kind of controversial promotion is precisely what this guy wants!

Actually though, why do you guys care so much? So one group/person says that God hates fags. So the fuck what? They are just words.

[!--QuoteBegin-Still Life+Jun 24 2005, 10:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Still Life @ Jun 24 2005, 10:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Actually though, why do you guys care so much? So one group/person says that God hates fags. So the fuck what? They are just words.
[snapback]109810[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Just words? so.. "All men are created equal" are just words? "justice", "truth", "honor', "honesty" are just words? [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Words, whether of virtue or hate carry certain value and weight and to dismiss either as "just words" is, to quote Michael Jackson [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--], "ignorant"

[!--QuoteBegin-Still Life+Jun 24 2005, 04:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Still Life @ Jun 24 2005, 04:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Actually though, why do you guys care so much? So one group/person says that God hates fags. So the fuck what? They are just words.
[snapback]109810[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Alright then, here's some more words for ya:
Shut the fuck up, Still Life - you're nothing but an ignorant asshole.

Just words, right?

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jun 25 2005, 07:30 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jun 25 2005, 07:30 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Alright then, here's some more words for ya:

Just words, right?
[snapback]109827[/snapback]​
[/quote]

nice one sinisterminister hun xxx

i think its just fucked up nobody should judge others i think its pathetic [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-the_iron_nikki+Jun 25 2005, 02:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(the_iron_nikki @ Jun 25 2005, 02:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]i think its just fucked up nobody should judge others i think its pathetic [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]109845[/snapback]​
[/quote]
The way you write is also pathetic. Ever heard of capital letters and punctuation? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

aye me has but couldnt be arsed least you understood what i wrote! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-the_iron_nikki+Jun 25 2005, 02:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(the_iron_nikki @ Jun 25 2005, 02:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]aye me has but couldnt be arsed least you understood what i wrote! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]109849[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Well, next time, "be arsed". I don't want to have to decipher your gibberish.

Proper writing is the first step toward the respect of the reader.

People do this everyday. I don't see what kick they get. If you didn't like a culture, wouldnt you just mumble about them instead of leading protest marchs and stuff. In the pictures you can actually see them smiling. It's stupid. Dragging God's name through the mud.

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jun 25 2005, 07:30 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jun 25 2005, 07:30 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Alright then, here's some more words for ya:

Just words, right?
[snapback]109827[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yep. I mean, why should your opinion mean anything to me? I dont know you, why should I care. So to people who support homosexual relations and homosexuals themselves, slanderous bullshit like this should mean nothing.

I know its rather offensive & all that...but its just a website. Its not going to stop anyone from doing what they want. If someone's really determined to live a gay lifestyle, some assholes that make up a site like that aren't going to stop them.

[!--QuoteBegin-7thSon_ofa_7thSon+Jun 25 2005, 04:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(7thSon_ofa_7thSon @ Jun 25 2005, 04:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I know its rather offensive & all that...but its just a website. Its not going to stop anyone from doing what they want. If someone's really determined to live a gay lifestyle, some assholes that make up a site like that aren't going to stop them.
[snapback]109863[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Exactly. So whats the big fuckin deal?

Just found this picture link on the crayon site.

[img src=\'http://swiftreport.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/adoption.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Jun 26 2005, 05:53 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Jun 26 2005, 05:53 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Just found this picture link on the crayon site.

[img src=\'http://swiftreport.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/adoption.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]109870[/snapback]​
[/quote]

hahaha that is great!

This kind of crap people are doing just supports the fact that America is the best AND WORST country to be in, in the world... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back