God hates fags

StrangerInAStrangeLand

Ancient Mariner
I wish I could say this is a sick joke, but look at this crazy shit:

www.godhatesfags.com

It's a Christian moralistic fucktard protest group. Apparently, the shit they say is similarily ridiculous to what they're protesting for. They have signs like "Thank god for 9/11" and other pathetic anti-gay and racial slurs all over their posters.

On top of all this, it seems more disgusting that this one guy pretty much brought his family to protest and there were little kids who could barely hold up the posters walking around the protest area. They have posters like "God hates fag enablers" or a diagram of a guy getting fucked up the ass and a cross through it.
Oh yeah, and they apparently are nice enough to call people "the lion who leads the pack of fags".

Here's some pictures of them. You ought to check out the site if you want to see some more fucking ridiculous shit.

[img src=\'http://www.godhatesfags.com/images/2005/20050418_fags-doom-nations-thibodaux.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[img src=\'http://www.godhatesfags.com/images/2005/20050506_duke-university.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]
In this picture, "Matt" refers to Matthew Shepard, who was beaten and left to die in a field in Texas allegedly because of his homosexuality. "6 Yrs IN HELL" huh? Catchy. [img src=\'http://www.metal-rules.com/bb/images/smiles/irritated.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[img src=\'http://www.godhatesfags.com/images/2005/20050320_shirts3.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]
This is terrible. Using kids as a vehicle to promote hate. Arrgh![img src=\'http://www.metal-rules.com/bb/images/smiles/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Three more websites from the same morons:

God Hates America
God Hates Canada
God Hates Sweden

I wonder if they'll check their server logs and see hits coming from Maidenfans. I wonder if they'll pay a visit to this thread to see why we're looking. If they do drop by, here's a message for the idiots:

According to Christian beliefs, God loves all people. God even loves sinners. God doesn't hate ANYONE. By promoting hate, you are promoting the antithesis of the religion you claim to follow.

Oops, I shouldn't have used the word 'antithesis'. These fools probably don't have enough education to know what it means. For their benefit, I'll spell it out: it mean 'complete and polar opposite'.

Not that I expect them to take anything we say seriously. Dopes like this are almost always terminally closed-minded.

Just a final warning to these steaming piles of horse manure, should they visit here:
Don't even think of posting a response in this thread.
Your point of view is not welcome, and your post will be deleted.

that is wrong, very very wrong. these right wing fundamentalists are gonna burn in hell, not homosexuals!

tafft

«2 things are endless, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the former.»

Albert Enstein

Well, Al, you're right again.

I'll be laughing LONG and HARD when Hitler is fucking THEM up the ass in hell [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] oooohhhh yeeeeaaahhhh

The fact that this shithead would trample on a flag which represents the nation of 300,000,000 people (most of whom treat said flag with reverence) show what kind of a fucktard he is.

It's sick people like this who turn the world against Christianity and give true believers bad names. If Jesus were alive today I find it really hard to believe he'd be hating anyone and calling people 'fags'. Jesus preached a message of love, not hate.

Fuck i'm pissed at this

Guys, please erase the links to these sites immediately. This is precisely the kind of publicity that guy wants.
I posted a link to this site a while ago here, but erased it again because I re-read the site and found that this was precisely what he wants.

Now, to state my opinion on this:
Despite the fact that I have sadly developed slight homophobic tendencies lately, which is pretty hard for me to accept, and which I am very sad and frustrated about, some of my best friends are homo- and bisexual respectively. I don't think I need to say more about that.

Gotta remember though, he is in the U.S, he has the right to say whatever he wants. Even if you find it horribly offensive and want him dead, you cant/shouldn't stop him. He is entitled to his own opinion, and can share it with whomever he wishes.

Haha, but the fact that kids were used to sell those ideals, thats a little fucked.

I gotta agree with Perun. By posting theese links we are giving them great advertisement.

But i find it hard to see how they can call themselves christians... No matter how much they twist the bible, they can't make it say that you should hate other people.

Poor narrowminded people

I hate this sort of people who finds something in the Bible and twist it in their direction to
use God as an frontman for their hate..I'm am not so very christian but i don't like the people use him, who is a so big person for many people to brainwash other christian [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:hammerhead:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smashfreakB[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smashfreakB[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

btw. black,white,gay or not as long as they are nice people it's the same for me

yeah thats pretty fucked up right there

i guess i just hate people that "hate" groups of people like those anti-homosexuals or neo-nazis.....i just cant stand ppl like that... hopefully the FCC will get ahold of that & BUTTRAPE THEM

(not that its bad, just a life-choice) [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And could [a href=\'http://swiftreport.blogs.com/news/2005/06/gay_coloring_as.html\' target=\'_blank\']THIS[/a] be serious too? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The school has since apologized for the episode and is taking measures to prevent future incidents, including limiting the number of crayons and markers which children can use to color .[/quote]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] That is insane!

[!--QuoteBegin-DeadlySinner+Jun 24 2005, 08:44 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DeadlySinner @ Jun 24 2005, 08:44 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] That is insane!
[snapback]109767[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Yes it is ... because IT'S FAKE.

What's really insane is that it's not obviously fake. Things have gotten so bad that it could almost be believed to be real.

By the way, Mav knew it was fake when he linked to it. I know where he found that link, and I know that site indicates this story is fake. Mav is trying to mess with your heads! ... I'm so proud of him. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jun 24 2005, 05:00 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jun 24 2005, 05:00 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]By the way, Mav knew it was fake when he linked to it. I know where he found that link, and I know that site indicates this story is fake. Mav is trying to mess with your heads! ... I'm so proud of him. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]109770[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Will you marry me? [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back