Give Iron Maiden the outstanding contribution to music award 2013

maiden fc

Prowler
This to people might sound like another petition or facebook group which wont achieve success. But i know that if all the maiden fans unite we can get the Brit awards to notice that the fans want maiden to win. How much iron maiden have done for british music. How much iron maiden have contributed to society. I dont need to tell you what theyve done because your the maiden fans. Your the ones spending hard earned money to see them. I know maiden have never been in the limelight. Or even wanted to be in it for that matter. Its not what iron maiden is. However in my opinion if we unite like we did in 2009 to get iron maiden winning the Best live act via fan vote. If maiden fans all around the world unite and sign this petition. Create facebook group. Create other petitions. Spread the world. I dont care who takes credit. Its about giving iron maiden the recognition they deserve. Our way of saying thank you for the albums, tours and memories. What better time to give them the award than next year. The celebration of their history. Come on Maidenfans all around the world. Unite as one. Let the world know iron maiden are gonna get em!!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/bri...n-the-outstanding-contribution-to-music-award

Thank you for those who sign. Thank you for those that create the facebook group. Thank you to everyone who spreads the word. And Thank you Iron maiden for being soo fuckin amazing

Up The Irons

Back