Gangland vs. Total Eclipse

Gangland vs. Total Eclipse

• Gangland

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Total Eclipse

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Also, searching for this song on my computer revealed that somehow I have not one, not two, but three different edits of "Total Eclipse of the Heart". The short version, the regular version, and the super-long Jim-Steinman-special "this song is longer than some decades" version. Turn around, bright eyes.
I had no idea such a version existed and now I'm off to YouTube.

The song is about nuclear war. It clearly describes a horrible thing. This is positive? Makes me wonder what you'd call negative. :p

Musically, I disagree: I think it has more of a NOTB feel than POM, though maybe that fast triple-time section points forward to some POM bits.

Also, searching for this song on my computer revealed that somehow I have not one, not two, but three different edits of "Total Eclipse of the Heart". The short version, the regular version, and the super-long Jim-Steinman-special "this song is longer than some decades" version. Turn around, bright eyes.
Yea to be clear, not the theme of the music. Not sure there's any songs on NoTB where the lyrical content would qualify. It just has this sing-songy vibe that reminds me more of PoM than the psuedo-street level music on Beast.

Back