G-Mail

Black Ace

Trooper
As you may or amy not know, G-Mail is Googles' e-mail service. I got an account and I've got a few invites. So, anyone want them? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

G-Mail includes such features as 1 gygabyte of storage, google search engine for your e-mails, so you don't have to sort them...

Yeah, I got my account like...3 months ago. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Ace+Sep 11 2004, 01:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Ace @ Sep 11 2004, 01:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]As you may or amy not know, G-Mail is Googles' e-mail service. I got an account and I've got a few invites. So, anyone want them? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

G-Mail includes such features as 1 gygabyte of storage, google search engine for your e-mails, so you don't have to sort them...
[snapback]86314[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Ooooh, me me me!

[!--QuoteBegin-Sepulturero+Sep 11 2004, 11:49 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Sepulturero @ Sep 11 2004, 11:49 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Mee!! I want one!!!
[snapback]86325[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Brand new member, and you're already asking for personal favors from the established members?

That takes some serious brass balls. I suppose I gotta respect that. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maybe...

But i really want one [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Ace+Sep 11 2004, 08:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Ace @ Sep 11 2004, 08:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Ok, i'll need your curent e-mail adresses and real names
[snapback]86329[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Check your PM's.

Hummmm:

"Account Already Created

The link you followed to this page has already been used to create your Gmail account. To access your account visit [a href=\'http://gmail.google.com\' target=\'_blank\']http://gmail.google.com[/a] and log in with the username and password you chose during registration. To create another Gmail account, you'll need a shiny new account creation link. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Umm, sorry, I don't know what went wrong. Sorry. If i'll get more invites, you'll get another one... [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I take the G-spot over G-mail any day. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

My new email address is maidenfan3@gmail.com. Someone send me some mail, just so I know it works(and just so I can have fun reading it [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Back