future releases list with info

gor

Ancient Mariner
[a href=\'http://www.pauseandplay.com/upcoming.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.pauseandplay.com/upcoming.htm[/a]

"Iron Maiden (title TBA; producer: Steve Harris; Read here) (Columbia, early 2006)"

I wonder if listing Harris as a producer has anything to do with the reason Shirley's site is closed. If Steve thinks he should take up Maiden's producing again, things are going to get rough, Bruce (and the fans) won't be happy bunnies. For those who don't know, one of the requirments Bruce had for him to rejoin the band back in 1999 was "to get a decent producer" and not to record in Barnyard studios. [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-gor+Apr 28 2005, 07:14 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(gor @ Apr 28 2005, 07:14 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I wonder if listing Harris as a producer has anything to do with the reason Shirley's site is closed. If Steve thinks he should take up Maiden's producing again, things are going to get rough, Bruce (and the fans) won't be happy bunnies. For those who don't know, one of the requirments Bruce had for him to rejoin the band back in 1999 was "to get a decent producer" and not to record in Barnyard studios. [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]103139[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Don't start with the rumours. Kevin's site is open again and he has relocated to London, so it's quite probable that he'll produce the next Maiden album (as he has done with the forthcoming live DVD).

[!--QuoteBegin-GhostofCain+Apr 28 2005, 07:38 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(GhostofCain @ Apr 28 2005, 07:38 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Don't start with the rumours. Kevin's site is open again and he has relocated to London, so it's quite probable that he'll produce the next Maiden album (as he has done with the forthcoming live DVD).
[snapback]103142[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I wasn't trying to start a rumour,I am not one who enjoys starting rumours. I was just dropping a thought... anyway, I didn't know Kevin's site had reopened, I'll check it out

ok, obviously that site got the info from that Nicko interview done by Eddie Trunk last August (see the blog entry linked to the album). So it's all based on speculations, cause all that Nicko said was
"So we'll do a mini-tour [...] Then we'll take a little bit of time off at the end of the summer, and the general plan is — I'm not sure, timeframe-wise — but towards the end of next year, we'll write and record a new album. Then, I guess that will place us in 2006"

see, no news to us, as the producer was just made up by the site obviously.

This isn't news. The report from Eddie Trunk came from us and was used by this site to list a new Maiden album in 2006.

Will move this to Maiden Chat then.

Cheers

I really dont like these albums... this was a bad part of maiden history in my opinion...
In what things do you note these differences?

I actually like NPFTD and X Factor. It took a long time, but I grew to appreciate them. Now Vitrual XI is the stinker of the bunch for me. Still dont enjoy that one.

Back