FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

Guy on far right looks to be on the hard stuff. Good man.
“The first man from the right has been identified as Slovak worker Gustáv (Gusti) Popovič from the village of Vyšný Slavkov in the Levoča District of Slovakia. Popovič was originally a lumberjack and carpenter. In 1932 he sent his wife Mária (Mariška) a postcard with this photograph on which he wrote, "Don't you worry, my dear Mariška, as you can see I'm still with bottle. Your Gusti." Gustáv and Mária's joint grave in the Vyšný Slavkov cemetery is decorated with the picture.”

I wonder how many workers fell to their death in those days.

271898827_10227974301966047_1969183247438132513_n.jpg

Can't deny the truth of that
Ive often wondered about this. Ive never lived in a World Cup winning country, do their media focus on previous wins the way the English media and football coverage does? I live in Northern Ireland so get British tv/newspapers so i know that they do bang on a bit, given the chance, mostly during competitions or anniversaries. And Im not slaggin the English here, just curious as to how the world is.

And Im not slaggin the English here, just curious as to how the world is
Nah, go for it. The papers only do that because it makes their target market feel good about themselves. Customers who feel part of that club = returning customers.

Back