FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

103072150_2316733521955186_1592662341976094423_n.png
4e129b7027e701313b0f001dd8b71c47

Well, to be fair, if you're so lonely and disenfranchised you start relying on your apparel in vain hope of a fleeting instance of camaraderie based upon a mutual appreciation of a metal band with random strangers in the street, you probably do need Jesus.

Well, to be fair, if you're so lonely and disenfranchised you start relying on your apparel in vain hope of a fleeting instance of camaraderie based upon a mutual appreciation of a metal band with random strangers in the street, you probably do need Jesus.
Or you could wear it to a party and see if you make a friend.

The former doesn't happen on the street with random people, but it does happen in specific public settings like school, courses, gatherings, parties etc. I probably became acquintances with more than 10 people that way when I was in high school.

If you're relying on it in desperation, sure, but it's a nice moment when it happens. It's a natural conversation starter. People naturally look for things they have in common with people.

You know the rule, guys: you can't wear a band shirt unless you can name the bass player.
Whew, I can still wear all the band shirts I've got: Harris, McKagan, Ellefson, Hammett. :D

Edit: Damn, no I cannot! Don't know the name of Alice Cooper's bassist! :eek: What a pity, it's one of my fave shirts!

Back