FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

Well, here in India, Spotify is terrible, I don't use torrents, and my ADHD won't let me focus on music from Youtube.

The good news is that it's available as a free download on the Internet Archive.

Not sure what you mean here.
If I try to listen to music off of Youtube:
1. I end up focusing on the music video and not remembering a single note of the song.
2. If there's no music video, I have to keep my phone unlocked with the video playing a still image. It's dreadfully boring, and I end up changing the video to actually watch something.
So, you see, I can't concentrate on music unless it's from a music player.

That's exactly the same as listening on Spotify. :huh:

I think I know what he means. The YouTube app won't play if it's not in the foreground on your phone. You can't use other apps and need to keep the phone unlocked because if it's locked YouTube stops working. It's really a piece of shit.

I think I know what he means. The YouTube app won't play if it's not in the foreground on your phone. You can't use other apps and need to keep the phone unlocked because if it's locked YouTube stops working. It's really a piece of shit.

That is annoying indeed. In fact, it's the reason I finally gave in and got a Spotify subscription.

Here in India, Spotify is pretty bad.

Judas Priest: No Rocka Rolla, Sad Wings Of Destiny, Jugulator or Demolition
Rush: Nothing after Roll The Bones
Only half the Megadeth albums
No Led Zeppelin
No Linkin Park
No Iron Maiden

I use Amazon Music instead. Amazon Prime subscriptions in India are incredibly cheap, and it has just about everything except Death, Melt Banana and Monstercat.

Stop using the official YouTube app and get NewPipe. You can minimize the videos while playing them, or have them over half the screen while you do something else. And you can lock the screen while playing them.

Back