FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

I made my share of France surrendering jokes when I was a young man. I don't regret them, but I'm glad my sense of humour has since evolved.

I never understood that. The French (since establishing the kingdom) fought and mostly won like 4-5 times more battles than freakin' China and a lot of current English war terminology comes from French... Well, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

I never understood that. The French (since establishing the kingdom) fought and mostly won like 4-5 times more battles than freakin' China and a lot of current English war terminology comes from French... Well, whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Recency bias.

France surrendered when a large amount of German tanks were deep in their territory at a time when a war fought in their country with 1.4 million deaths and devastated countrysides was still in recent memory, and for some reason people from countries who never had their homes bombed still think that's a legit thing to make fun of.

Back