FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

10994330_10155219933575422_6995669093850700199_n.jpg

I get it and I'm proud.

At some event, that idiot, Kanye West, said Beck needs to respect artistry and he should have given his award to Beyonce.
+ especially:

Who's Beck? Why should he give his award to Beyonce? Who is Kanye West and what does he have to do with it?

Beck is a singer (alternative rock) who is around for a while. He came up in the nineties, back when I still watched MTV. :)
He definitely should not have given his award to Beyonce. West is an arrogant idiot who thinks he is the biggest artist on the planet. And he likes Beyonce. ;)

But you know who Beyonce is, apparently. _

Well, she didn't just pop up yesterday. :p
I know the names of the other two people, but have nothing to associate with them other than a vague notion that they're pop musicians. I've seen Kanye West's face before, but I always thought he was a basketball player or something. -_- Goes to show you how much I care for the Grammys or pop music industry. Seriously, in those Grammy videos, I just see a bunch of people I don't know or care for celebrating themselves.

I've actually never listened to any Kanye (that I know of) but his antics aren't making me want to start now. Not so much because I refuse to support asshole musicians (plenty of artists I like come off as dicks) but more because I wouldn't be able to take it seriously.

Back