FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

I don't get it
Well, if a guy is dating a girl who owns a Malinois shepherd, this dog will monitor very closely this guy and the situation... It's like the dog would have said to the man : "Be careful, dude, if you hurt her emotionally, or if you get a little bit too close of her IMHO, I'll bite your ass !!!" ;)

Well, if a guy is dating a girl who owns a Malinois shepherd, this dog will monitor very closely this guy and the situation... It's like the dog would have said to the man : "Be careful, dude, if you hurt her emotionally, or if you get a little bit too close of her IMHO, I'll bite your ass !!!" ;)
Ah, okay, I thought he'd turned into a dragon!

Ah, okay, I thought he'd turned into a dragon!
But the creator of this meme is surely a fan of House Of Dragons and that's why he put the picture of a dragon watching the two characters above kissing because a Malinois shepherd is sometimes like a dragon defending the princess before the prince which came to deliver us from it. ;)

317832692_10158698784781793_3173613422917872317_n.jpg

I still don’t get it :(

Apparently a Malinois shepherd dog is insanely protective

What I don’t get is how this relates with the picture. Like John Snow transforms to porcupine dragon to protect from the Malinois?

EDIT: Ok got it, the porcupine is not John Snow, is the Malinois.

Anyone subjected to the Exit Route icon, not to mention "Extinguisher" or "Do Not Use", is absolutely not to blame for never finding anything afterwards.
There are limits, after all.

If there’s fire, nobody will ever find anything, as they’ll take the stairs. But the point here is that most men would never find Activity Center anyway.

Oh man. I just realized. o_O
Ball Room is the opposite of “Activity Center”, literally and otherwise. Think about it!!

@Jer

Ball(s) Room. You sneaky sneaky missionaries!!

Reactions: Jer
Back