FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

I wonder how many unwanted bread butts get thrown away every year. I don’t want to know the answer, actually.

148926094_3903871513005442_131182812940568385_n.png

He says its €150,000 for a plot in Greece. Where, the fuckin Parthenon?! Surely this cant be true.
If he did this to avoid the cost of a burial, what did he do with the rest of the guy?!!? I'm inclined to think this is basically an attention grabbing exercise (albeit a somewhat macabre one).

Also, from a purely practical perspective, why has he hidden half the fretboard inside the ribcage? Looks like a very impractical guitar.

He says its €150,000 for a plot in Greece. Where, the fuckin Parthenon?! Surely this cant be true.

Cemeteries in Greece are overcrowded. With nowhere to expand, new plots are not readily available to buy with costs skyrocketing to exorbitant rates. For instance, a 2×1.5m plot with a central entrance costs more than 40,000 euros at the 1st Cemetery of Athens and can even go as high as 65,000-80,000 euros depending on the size and location of the plot in the cemetery.

That's what quick google gave me.

I can easily see 4x increase from basic city spot to a little town's church graveyard, if that little town is well off.

So Uncle says I don't want to be buried anywhere else than my home town. 150k hometown burial cost, Uncle doesn't get buried but turns into a guitar.

Wind powered huh. It's too of an unconventional propulsion, I don't know who's going to fund that risk.

Back