FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

Poor taste, I admit, God bless Kim and her butt.
414.jpg

Just for you, @Magnus .

Rich, coming from a person who has said (not too long ago either, in 2019) that he wouldn't mind if a nuclear warfare broke out between India and Pakistan and they threw all nuclear warheads they have on each other.

I ain't even going to try and search for my post but I presume what it was based around - throw the pitiful amount of weapons you have, kill equally low amounts of people and then stop nuclear dick waving in front of 2 billion civilians.

But the 2019 point flew over your head, as usual.

I ain't even going to try and search for my post but I presume what it was based around - throw the pitiful amount of weapons you have, kill equally low amounts of people and then stop nuclear dick waving in front of 2 billion civilians.

But the 2019 point flew over your head, as usual.

Yeah, clearly it didn't fly over my head, it just happens to be a remarkably shitty point. "Ending nuclear dick waving" isn't a big enough issue to justify killing so many people. Not having a nuclear war at all is the better thing to do. And my point stands, it's quite fucking rich to cry about people cheering for the death of a repressive, brutal leader while advocating for the death of thousands of people in a nuclear clash because "nuclear dick waving" annoys you.

Back