FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

Just wanted to chime in about Pat a Mat being worth checking out. Simple humour that will leave your soul lubricated with some feelgoodmood.
It was shown in Norway too when I was a kid, under the name "two good neighbours". My mother has often compare my father and one of his mates to those two whenever they've been up to any building activities :D

I also think a certain Dutchman w/family happens to enjoy this show, or what @Forostar ?

Last edited:
That's a fantastic Czech show
It was called "A je to!", and later "Pat and Mat"
Try to find it, it's worth seeing
Thank you @frus ! I don't think it was ever shown here - unlike a lot of other stuff from the former ČSSR - but I saw several episodes on YouTube and it's fantastic indeed.
Some situations looked kinda familiar :D

I used to cry in distress at that show. As the happy theme music kicks in, I knew they would be sawing off their body parts soon.

Cmon that never happened
Once one of them was flattened and then pumped back to shape, that was the worst damage as far as I recall

I know, but I was a small kid and it left such an impression on me.
They did saw something and they would saw over a hand and then just hansaplast over it tho :D

Yes, they would hit each other's fingers with a hammer etc
But no loose body parts fortunately

58543276_2380453002012416_4933147123483934720_n.jpg

There’s something beautiful about the fact that the Great Maidenfans Meme War spawned its own memes.
Wars often lead to great things and are great drivers for change. The Second World War led to the formation of the National Health Service in the UK and the Great Maidenfans Meme War spawned its own memes.

Back