FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

J. K. Rowling is close to ruining her work with these spur of the moment ideas she thinks she can just announce on Twitter and make it canonical that way. That's not really how it works, you know.

I don't see it as homophobic myself, though I could understand the implications. I'm only pansexual, so I guess that someone who's gay outright may see it completely different than I do. I think it's an interesting combination of Rowling's constant "oh yeah he was gay all along" shit and the LGBT people who go "if you watched / read / listened to ____ you're gay now".

EDIT: Sent it to my more hardcore gay friend and he said it's definitely not homophobic. If anyone does have objections I can always delete.

I get the connotation with the Dumbledore thing, I just don't like the concept of calling someone/viewers gay without cause. It smacks of mid-90s homophobia. Anyway, I'm not going to remove it, just saying what I think.

I don't understand how it's homophobic. I just saw it as a joke based on the Dumbledore reveal and, like Number 6 said, all the crap Rowling puts out on Twitter saying "By the way, this was how it was all along".

I'm only pansexual

Pansexual means being so horny all the time that you'd actually hump a tree.

I haven't got into the Harry Potter stuff, I've caught the first movie on TV once and it was great. That's my extent with it. As with everything else - I wouldn't actually care what the author wanted to push through, you make your own meaning up.

Brings a new meaning to the phrase "getting wood".

Harry Potter is something I often forget how much I like. Haven't seen anything that came out after Deathly Hallows though. Some weird and questionable stuff in there by all accounts. All that ret-conning (if that's the right term) feels like an attempt to keep people talking about it, which is crazy because it's Harry flippin' Potter, people are gonna be talking about it for years.

Loved and still love the books. Movies had great casting but were always inferior to the books. And everything JK Rowling wrote about HP after Deathly Hallows was shite, especially that dumb play. For years I wanted her to write a sequel but now I'm just going to stick with some fanfiction sequels.

The resemblance is uncanny.

51513565_2540458015967746_3203517081320423424_n.jpg

That’s probably more offensive than the actual post. :lol:

Never read a Harry Potter book and don’t plan on doing it any time soon. There are far more interesting ones out there I have yet to read.

Back