Full Bluntal Nugity

A

Anonymous

Bottom Line Ted Nugent Kicks ASS [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Where are all the people that like Terrible Teddy. Huh, Come on now you have to recongize his skills.

Let me let you in on a little secret. If you are going to start a thread it has to have a point. you have to tell us WHY you think he kicks ass (longevity, musicianship, personality, etc), then try to convince us that your reasons are valid and therefore he does kick ass and THAT's when people will start answering your post.

I agree, Nugent made some great music in his day. But if you're wondering why this thread isn't getting responses, I can tell you why I didn't bother to respond right away. Personally, the thing I like about this forum is discussion and debate. I generally respond to a thread when I think I have something to say that will benefit the entire community.* Since a big fat "me too" isn't particularly noteworthy, I usually avoid making such statements. I surmise that several others on this forum hold a similar attitude, based upon their posting patterns.

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with your declaration of your admiration for the Motor City Madman, or with anybody who does make a "me too" post. I'm only saying that this isn't generally the type of forum where such threads get a lot of traffic ... so your second post is likely to have been largely in vain.**

*Yes, I know, if someone were to search through all my posts they could probably find many exceptions to that statement. So what. I don't have to answer to you, bubba! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

** Then again, his 2nd post did draw a response from me, so maybe it wasn't so crazy after all.

Edit: Onhell beat me to the punch, as I was posting ... but at least my response was more eloquent. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jun 7 2005, 09:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jun 7 2005, 09:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
Edit: Onhell beat me to the punch, as I was posting ... but at least my response was more eloquent. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]107767[/snapback]​
[/quote]

If by "eloquent" you mean long-winded and drawn out I agree [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

By 'eloquent', I meant exactly what the definition says:

1. Characterized by persuasive, powerful discourse.
2. Vividly or movingly expressive.

Remember who you're talking to. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And just to make sure we're all crystal clear on this point: ALL my posts are highly eloquent, ESPECIALLY my posts about Adrian Smith. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Riiiiiiiggghhhht [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back