From the horse's mouth

A

Anonymous

I don't who started spreading this asinine rumour that Nicko didn't play on Virtual XI, but I'm going to finally lay all doubts to rest.

I saw [span style=\'color:red\']B L A Z E[/span] recently and met up with Blaze after the show. Among other things and some small chat, I popped him my silly question about Nicko not drumming on VXI. His answer was -- to me at least -- crystal clear:
  • [span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']"That's bollocks, mate!"[/span][/li]
So now we have it. Any post on this board telling otherwise will not be tolerated.

While on the subject of [span style=\'color:red\']B L A Z E[/span] and Blaze, I strongly suggest that you go and see them if they play near you. Their show is as brilliant as ever and Blaze is a really nice chap, close to his fans and always willing to chat and share a beer or two [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Don't need to write this as most BB'ers here used common sense. Remember when last time there's an idiot who registered and write this crap and reregistered to write it again?

I only wanted to make it perfectly clear for those morons who still didn't get it. I am aware that most of the maidenfans BBers have a brain and are perfectly able to use it efficiently [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Got your point. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

W00T NICKO DINT PLYA ON VRITLUA X! !!!11!!!!!!! IT WASTEH STVE HAIRRS WHO PLAYED TEH DURMS!!!111!!!!! BALZE SUCKS!!!!11111!!!!

[!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You forgot to mention Janick. Isn't he supposed to suck too? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

PLAU DAINNO PLYAS TEH BETTER GIUTRA THEN JNACIK!!!111!!!!!

Thank you! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I am aware that most of the maidenfans BBers have a brain and are perfectly able to use it efficiently  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]

Theoretically yes, but my brain's at the lost&found.

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Jul 3 2004, 08:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Jul 3 2004, 08:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] my brain's at the lost&found. [/quote]
If you haven't claimed it in one year and a day, it'll be mine, all MINE!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

What use could you ever get out of Perun's brain? Seems like a waste of a trip to the lost and found to me.

[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I collect brains. I don't use them. Not even mine! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That explains a lot. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i eat brains [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You guys are going mad here! This conversation right here, i advice, shall be removed to the sea of madness! Who said that Nicko didn't play on Virtual XI? Im kind of out in the cold, because i dont check in regulary.

My friend is convinced that Maiden didnt write their own material from the past two maiden albums. I told him it was a load of bull, but he has looked into it and thinks it was written by an outside source.

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Jul 16 2004, 01:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Jul 16 2004, 01:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] My friend is convinced that Maiden didnt write their own material from the past two maiden albums. I told him it was a load of bull, but he has looked into it and thinks it was written by an outside source. [/quote]
i think that your friend needs to be shot...... i mean, what reason can you see that would make Maiden do that? they are not like that. anyone who knows how genuine the band really are will know that they do not bullshit about anything and that if they say something, it is right.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that Brave New World and Dance of Death were entirely written by Avril Lavigne [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I remember seeing part of a TV special about Avril where they praised her independence and strength which she showed by writing a total of six songs (of 12) all by herself! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Watch out 'Arry!

Back