From Here To Eternity Video

Pico-Union

Invader
If you look at the last 5 to 10 seconds of the From Here to Eternity video you can see a figure of a person. I don't know if it's one of the Maiden guys or just a close resemblance to a person.

What do you guys think? Check it out.

Moved to Maiden Chat. Please post in the appropriate forum in the future.

[!--quoteo(post=135624:date=Apr 25 2006, 10:09 PM:name=Pico-Union)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pico-Union @ Apr 25 2006, 10:09 PM) [snapback]135624[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
If you look at the last 5 to 10 seconds of the From Here to Eternity video you can see a figure of a person. I don't know if it's one of the Maiden guys or just a close resemblance to a person.

What do you guys think? Check it out.
[/quote]

What a vague statement. Would you care to make this subject a bit more interesting for us, so that we might want to check it out? "A person" doesn't thrill me that much. Is there a resemblance with Bill Clinton, John Wayne, is he Henry Fonda or is he James Stewart, is there any indication that the person might be a recognizable human being? Or is it just one of the statues, works of art?

Checked the version on ironmaiden.com, And I couldnt see anything, although I didnt know where to look, or maybe it was because it was bad quality....Did you mean the figure was in the smoke?

Sorry I didn't tell you were to look. I saw a figure of a person, it could have been one of the Maiden guys. The figure that I saw was in the smoke that the motorcycle leaves behind. Look closely.

I watched it on "Visions..." just there now. I think it's the actor who plays the male biker at the start of the video but it's very unclear.

I still dont see anything, although I am using the internet version....Are you sure its not just your eyes searching for something that isnt their

[!--quoteo(post=135739:date=Apr 27 2006, 10:29 PM:name=brother_of_the_7th_son)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ Apr 27 2006, 10:29 PM) [snapback]135739[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I still dont see anything, although I am using the internet version....Are you sure its not just your eyes searching for something that isnt their
[/quote]You need a fairly high-def DVD version to see it. You-tube etc won't work. The "figure" appears in the flames, it just looks like nothing on youtube because the pixels are too squashed together [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

What is the name of the blonde model who appears in the promo video for “From Here to Eternity” as “Charlotte the Harlot” (other songs include “Charlotte the Harlot” “22 Acacia Avenue” and “Hooks in You”) the song tells the tale of Charlotte going on a fateful motorcycle ride with the devil

Don't remember her name but I DO remember she appears in a video from the 90's that called ROCK VIDEO GIRLS.... I remember that she tells that "she loves to be naked" and well... AS Yoda would say "Find the video recommend I do"

Back