Friday Rock Show - Max?

A

Anonymous

Hi Max

i seem to remember a post from a long time ago, where you have the Friday rock show from 1979 on CD - not just the tracks Maiden played but the actual radio broadcast?

I may be wrong - is my memory right? If so you can add that to my wants list mate [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yeah sure....I am really not sure what it is. Marty told me it was the rest of the rock show [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] !!! Its ok...but its quite popy!

[!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

did i see you also have the 'Lord of the flies' cd single? If so can you do a copy and scan in the cover (inside and out) and also the actual disc?

Or (and I expect you'll tell me to p**s off at this idea) could you send me the origional for a couple of days, I'd copy and scan the bits I need and send you it back undamaged?

Also can you send me:
Friday rock show - (as above) 1cd
Fear of Argentina - 25/07/92 1cd
Stockholm 2000 27/06/2000 2cd
Heavy Users of Power 24/05/81 1cd
24 Unreleased studio works 2cd
7cds

...and choose some from my list
have you any others not on your site? incoming?

Piss off!! [!--emo&:guns:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/guns[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'guns[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] joke...i will happily send it to you....why do you want it? I will send it tomorrow (hopefully)

Yeah i have a few Cds that need to go on! I will ghet them on soon!

Bye,

Max

P.s how are you? and hows you new house coming on?

cheers Max [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

New house is getting on quite well - Hopefuly move into it around the first week of November. I reacon the kitchens going to be the most expensive job - around six grand (imagine how many cd's you can get with that)

got most of the outside tidied up, so as the nights get darker will start more on the inside. Got the electrician coming round on saturday to uote for dimmer switches, network cabling etc

all costin £££££££ [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

but gonna be woth it [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-bloodbrotheruk+Oct 3 2002, 06:00 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(bloodbrotheruk @ Oct 3 2002, 06:00 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]cheers Max [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

New house is getting on quite well - Hopefuly move into it around the first week of November. I reacon the kitchens going to be the most expensive job - around six grand (imagine how many cd's you can get with that)

got most of the outside tidied up, so as the nights get darker will start more on the inside. Got the electrician coming round on saturday to uote for dimmer switches, network cabling etc

all costin £££££££ [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

but gonna be woth it [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--][/quote]
Six grand worth of cds [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] holyMcFuck!!! I can/cant imagin!

But a house is still cool!

wwhy do you want to single?

Its the only cd single I dont have and I havent seen it around - so I wanna make a perfect copy (cover/disc label - the lot) so I can try and believe theres no gap in my collection [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-bloodbrotheruk+Oct 3 2002, 06:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(bloodbrotheruk @ Oct 3 2002, 06:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Its the only cd single I dont have and I havent seen it around - so I wanna make a perfect copy (cover/disc label - the lot) so I can try and believe theres no gap in my collection [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--][/quote]
cool! I bought if for 6£

Man....i wish i had a copy to sell, but i am sorry i dont!

[!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

man, I'd pay at least 25 for it [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

cheers buddy - youre a real pal

[!--QuoteBegin-bloodbrotheruk+Oct 3 2002, 06:36 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(bloodbrotheruk @ Oct 3 2002, 06:36 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]man, I'd pay at least 25 for it [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

cheers buddy - youre a real pal[/quote]
25 [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] <<---- how stupid! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Are you talking about one of these?
[a href=\'http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=911043766\' target=\'_blank\']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&item=911043766[/a]

[!--QuoteBegin-tay666+Oct 3 2002, 11:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tay666 @ Oct 3 2002, 11:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Are you talking about one of these?
[a href=\'http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=911043766\' target=\'_blank\']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&item=911043766[/a][/quote]
Yeah, Thats the one i have...but not dutch!

Back