Forum upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Saint

Powerslave
Staff member
There doesn't seem to be any problem, but why the upgrade ? Did it change anything beyond some buttons ?

(yeah, yeah, I'm grumpy, but you know me... I preferred the old forum, these new buttons look too candy for me [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Anyway, thanks RW for running all this for us !!! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers

Reply to self... I have one question: why is it that when a forum is marked READ, we are led to the forums root level ?

If you mark the main news forum read, you're back at the main Maidenfans.com Forums page and not the Forum News Page, which would be more logical...

Maybe it's part of the Invision package, I don't know...

Cheers

Upgraded simply because we were running a buggy version of the forum [we still are and need to upgrade agan soon] minor upgrade really but the skin came with it. We'll get our own skin again soon

For the bug, try these:

[img src=\'http://www.healthy-networks.com/Quantum%20health%20care%20products/images/buzz_away_bug_repellent.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /][img src=\'http://www.pacer.co.nz/products/cleaners/specialty/Bug-Off.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, I see more and more changes. i can't say I'm against them, I'm for progress. But, is there someone who'll make the new skin for the forum, or shall we stay like the IMBB, with the default skin for 5 months?

probably stay with the default for 5 months [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Problem is I'm working till 7pm every evening at the moment until November so I haven't had time to change the websites skin yet let alone the forums skin. If someone wants to volunteer please step forward [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Oh, I would try something, as I prefer doing that to homework [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--], but my talent, well, what talent? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back