Forum Games Supreme Court

I do not accept the legitimacy of this court as long as it displays insignia of a foreign jurisdiction.

I highly doubt it has jurisdiction over any Eukaryote.

I highly doubt it has jurisdiction over any Eukaryote.
That's pretty much what the US claim of the Hague court. :p
At least when it applies to the US, of course.

Edit: Now, you are more than welcome to provide us with a more suitable digital courtroom, while the actual courtroom is being renovated.

Last edited:
Now, you are more than welcome to provide us with a more suitable digital courtroom, while the actual courtroom is being renovated.
EWzZaCcXQAAhfLV.jpg

Last edited:
Mr. President, thank you for the great honor of appointing me to serve as a Justice of the Forum Games Supreme Court. I've seen firsthand your deep appreciation for the vital role of the Maidenfans judiciary. I am grateful for your steadfast, unwavering support throughout this process. And I'm grateful to you and the First Lady for the exceptional, overwhelming courtesy you have extended to my family and me. Mr. President, thank you for everything.

I'm honored to serve on a Supreme Court headed by Chief Justice @Yax . Chief Justice Yax is a principled, independent, and inspiring leader for the Maidenfans judiciary. As a forum, we are fortunate to have Yax as Chief Justice of the Maidenfans Forum Games Supreme Court. I'm honored to serve alongside both of my new colleagues, each of whom I barely know and each of whom I hope to eventually greatly admire and deeply respect. All three of us revere the Forum Rules. The Supreme Court is an institution of law. It is not a partisan or political institution. The justices do not sit on opposite sides of an aisle. We do not caucus in separate rooms. The Supreme Court is a team of three and I will always be a team player on the team of three.

P.S. I like beer.

Reactions: Yax
The Supreme Court seats are filled. We shall treat all aspects of all cases objectively and any rulings will be just.
48b73z.jpg

Reactions: Jer
No matters have yet been brought before the court. But I still like beer.

Back