Feelings about IM T-shirts

Mahloni said:
I didn't buy a shirt at Montreal last night. First Maiden show I didn't get a shirt. But I find that the recent designs are pretty lame. Most are just the album cover or variation with the tour dates on the back. Nothing too outstanding or creative. And they charge $45 a T-shirt!! And $40 for a toque!!

The T-shirts designs and quality are not any better that what I could get at a head-shop for $15. If I'm gonna put out $45 at a show, I want a unique and good looking T-shirt that isn't the same as every other IM shirt in the mall.

Mahlon

I bought 'The Trooper' T-shirt at my downtown 'RocknTs'.  I really wanted the 'Aces High' but they did not have any.  I think the venues have a larger selection.  It is unfortunate about the price, but the venues obscenely milk the majority of that money.

I have a quite a few Maiden shirts, and ever since I got my first ones for Christmas, I've just been getting more and more, from lots of metal bands. They just look cool, especially Maiden, who have good artwork. Although recently, I got in trouble at school for wearing my AMOLAD shirt, which pisses me off because not only is there nothing wrong with it, but I had worn it like 5 other times and it was okie-dokie. So retarded...

Back