Favourite Spoken Intro

A

Anonymous

I thought it was time somebody made this poll. It's an essential poll, you know. I haven't seen many polls like this. I thought this poll is very useful. I thought it was time somebody made this Pole. It's an essential Pole, you know. I haven't seen many Poles like this. I thought this Pole is very useful. I thought it was time somebody made this pole. It's an essential pole, you know. I haven't seen many poles like this. I thought this pole is very useful. I thought it was time somebody made this hole. It's an essential hole, you know. I haven't seen many holes like this. I thought this hole is very useful.

Oh, the pressure...

"Woe to you..."
What an excellent spoken intro. Great at concerts etc when everybody chants along with it.

What's with the misspelling/repetition in the first post Perun?

EDIT: How long will it be until this is spammed by an "Adrian Simth" option? ::

Good to have you back Perun. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

Sorry, Conor, Adrian Simth, along with his cousin, Adrian Smith, is too frostbitten for such a poll.

I

It's an easy choice... "My son, ask for thyself another kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.........."

In the absence of "Vic Vella", I'll vote for "Prisoner"

'twas a good TV series and McGoohan's a top man!

i think every "scenic" intro could be here (Powerslaver for example)

im not voting because my all-time favourite spoken intro is not here:
live version of The Number Of The Beast in 1984-1987.
it has different sound which is much more scarier than original album version

[!--quoteo(post=135213:date=Apr 19 2006, 03:13 PM:name=agdabavipain)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(agdabavipain @ Apr 19 2006, 03:13 PM) [snapback]135213[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
im not voting because my all-time favourite spoken intro is not here:
[/quote]
:: It is there [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]

Righto, let's get back to THAT debate. ::

[strike]IIII[/strike]

[!--quoteo(post=135214:date=Apr 19 2006, 04:16 PM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Apr 19 2006, 04:16 PM) [snapback]135214[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
:: It is there [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]
[/quote]

okay
so im voting for still life [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

i also think "a mission from arry" is not a spoken intro (as well as "roll over vic vella") in terms we are discussing in this very USEFUL AND ESSENTIAL pole ehm poll as Perun said

The spoken intro 'Alexander the Great' is the best, it sets the song up perfectly.

[!--quoteo(post=135232:date=Apr 19 2006, 08:23 PM:name=Perun)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Apr 19 2006, 08:23 PM) [snapback]135232[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[strike]IIII[/strike] II
[/quote]
:: What all that about Perun?

[!--quoteo(post=135239:date=Apr 19 2006, 09:01 PM:name=Ascendancy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Apr 19 2006, 09:01 PM) [snapback]135239[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
:: What all that about Perun?
[/quote]
I guess it's the amount of votes the poll is getting at the time of his writing!

Edit: Saying that, it was when I last looked. Then a load of KREIG's got added.

I'm counting the days in my cell.

[strike]IIII[/strike] IIII

Back