Favourite Murray/non-Harris songs

What are your two favourite Murray/non-Harris songs?

• Total voters

Forostar

Ancient Mariner
Dave Murray has rarely written without Steve Harris. Here are the exceptions. Pick your two favourites! You can also vote for one if you like.

Judas' Public Enema. It's funny, because these two I rank pretty high on their respective albums, whereas I consider the other two to beundoubtedly the worst of their respective albums. :)

Charlotte and Chains are among the band's worst. The other two I like. Public Enema, just barely.

Judas Be My Guide - no freaking contest for me. I absolutely love this song, one of their best 90s tracks. Fantastic chorus.

Charlotte hands down. That mellow, UFO-like section is gorgeous. "There was a time when you left me standing there..."

The rest of the lyrics are ridiculous though.

All good musically, lyrics of Charlotte and Chains of Misery aren't great though. I think the main riff of Chains of Misery is really underrated and the solo is the best on the album. Public Enema and Judas Be My Guide are a level higher again and I would enjoy hearing either in a set.

Judas Be My Guide and PENr.1 by far the better 2 out of these 4. Chains Of Misery has a terrible chorus, as a whole it´s decent at best.

Back