Favourite Metal sub-genre

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Dragon+Feb 2 2006, 08:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Feb 2 2006, 08:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I see that a necromancer has done their work to exhume this thread of mine from the eternal grave of night.
[snapback]128368[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Is that what you call mindless prats who have nothing better to do but revive long-dead topics with limited interest by posting asinine crap? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Feb 2 2006, 07:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Feb 2 2006, 07:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Is that what you call mindless prats who have nothing better to do but revive long-dead topics with limited interest by posting asinine crap?  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]128396[/snapback]​
[/quote]
At least it raises our post count [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
OMFG, did I just say dat liek lol!!!!!!111!!!1eleven [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Conor+Feb 2 2006, 08:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Feb 2 2006, 08:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]OMFG, did I just say dat liek lol!!!!!!111!!!1eleven [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]128411[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Dont' try this again in a normal thread, sunshine. I'm not in the mood. [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

pfft you're never in the mood!

NOTE: third straight post starting with "pfft" [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ooooooh yeeeeeah (haven't done THAT in a while. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Feb 2 2006, 09:00 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Feb 2 2006, 09:00 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]pfft you're never in the mood!

NOTE: third straight post starting with "pfft" [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ooooooh yeeeeeah (haven't done THAT in a while. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]128431[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I know this is off topic and I'm sorry but I was going to comment on Onhell's "pfft"s in his last few posts, but he beat me to it [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back