Favourite Eddie

A

Anonymous

So what is your favourite Eddie? I'd have to say that the one in The Powerslave cd is one of my favourites...

me -----> [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [img src=\'http://www.imahosting.com/sigs/im.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

I've always loved the Powerslave era Eddie the most as well. Any of the Egypt related Eddies kicked ass. I also love the Best of the B-Sides Eddie. I wish they'd put that one on a shirt.

I like best the Eddie from the 'World Slavery Tour '84-'85 tourbook. [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The "Make My Day" Clint Eastwood style Eddie from the CSIT era is the best!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I liked the SIT eddie most I think but Powerslave rocked too [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-trooper21+Jun 8 2003, 03:35 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(trooper21 @ Jun 8 2003, 03:35 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I've always loved the Powerslave era Eddie the most as well.  Any of the Egypt related Eddies kicked ass.  I also love the Best of the B-Sides Eddie.  I wish they'd put that one on a shirt. [/quote]
You can buy it here www.large.nl but it's a Dutch site.
I like all Eddies I don't have a real favorite.

i think the best of the b-sides eddie is one of the worst.
the best eddies include: killers, powerslave, and number of the beast.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Smetalxi+Jun 8 2003, 03:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Smetalxi @ Jun 8 2003, 03:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i think the best of the b-sides eddie is one of the worst.
the best eddies include: killers, powerslave, and number of the beast.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I just like it I mean Eddie mooning and giving the finger is just funny. The worst ones were those latter day digital ones like the Ed Hunter Eddie and the X-Factor ones.

My favorite eddie, i think, is the Somewhere in Time eddie... very cool. I also like the Edward the Great eddie... the trooper is cool too.

hmm I think I will go for the Powerslave one... Mumies are nice [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I just can't decide on the past ones, but of the new era this one looks pretty cool and menacing!!!! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[attachment deleted by admin]

My fav is the one I use as an avatar [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . Seriously, I don't know what my fav is, there are lost of cool eddies. Pick one right now is hard...I think Powerslave or SIT ones.

I think I like the Eddie on the Stranger In A Strange Land single most. He looks damn cool with his Clint Eastwood outfit. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Blake+Jun 12 2003, 04:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Blake @ Jun 12 2003, 04:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think I like the Eddie on the Stranger In A Strange Land single most. He looks damn cool with his Clint Eastwood outfit. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Yeah that's a really neat one [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think from artistes point of view 'The Trooper' is the best by far.

The trooper is my favorite Eddie
Somewhere in time is also pretty cool.

btw. there was a tourshirt (probably of the seventh tour). It was completely
held in an "Miami Vice" style. With an Eddie which had his feet on a crocodile (or something familiar). Does anyone has a picture of this cool shirt?

I like almost every Eddie.
Eddie is always related to a part of maiden history, and thats good.
Look, the last eddie was Edward the Great, sitted in a sofa... they are quite relaxed... Remember killers, and all those... That was maiden best times!

SandMaN

Back