Favorite Title Track

[!--QuoteBegin-mercury+Oct 12 2005, 11:17 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mercury @ Oct 12 2005, 11:17 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]7th son is the best, no question about it.
[snapback]120215[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Cheers mate [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Powerslave for me.

[!--QuoteBegin-Ascendancy+Oct 20 2005, 05:55 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Oct 20 2005, 05:55 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Number of the Beast is the best title track. One of the best songs ever, i would have voted for piece of mind..but that doesnt actually have a title track, does it? So someone had better change the poll!
[snapback]120780[/snapback]​
[/quote]

He actually took this thread seriously. [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Disturbing.

It was meant to be serious though...well...at the beginning it was

Ascendancy, you are rather new to this board, so I won't act like you knew it... but there are some people here who don't take everything that is done here completely seriously. In fact, that is a major part of the fun of this board, especially when some of these people have moderator rights.
We take people's opinions and thoughts seriously, but not this kind of poll. All I can say is get used to it, and you'll see the humour here some day.

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Oct 30 2005, 07:35 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Oct 30 2005, 07:35 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]We take people's opinions and thoughts seriously, but not this kind of poll. All I can say is get used to it, and you'll see the humour here some day.
[snapback]121684[/snapback]​
[/quote]

What is that supposed to mean? I see the humor in what was done to the poll, but what was wrong with the way it originally was?

Nothing. Some people with monkey powers can just be stupid. If you want to remake the poll, feel free, and I'll close this one.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Oct 30 2005, 11:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Oct 30 2005, 11:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Nothing.  Some people with monkey powers can just be stupid.  If you want to remake the poll, feel free, and I'll close this one.
[snapback]121752[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Calm down. I wasn't meaning for everyone to take me totally seriously. When I said that the poll should be remade I was simply messing around.

I think he was responding to me, as I am the original maker of this thread...

No, you're the only one who didn't understand that the whole thing was a joke.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Nov 8 2005, 06:17 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Nov 8 2005, 06:17 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]No, you're the only one who didn't understand that the whole thing was a joke.
[snapback]122573[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Wow! Two weeks ago that person was me! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Times change! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, in all seriousness, mine would be Fear of the Dark, narrowly ahead of Powerslave.

Back