Favorite Blaze/Maiden Songs

What are your top 5 Blaze era Maiden songs?

• Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Lord of the Flies

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Man on the Edge

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Fortunes of War

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Look for the Truth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Aftermath

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Judgement of Heaven

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Blood on the World's Hands

• The Edge of Darkness

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • 2 A.M.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • The Unbeliever

• Futureal

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • The Angel and the Gambler

• Lightning Strikes Twice

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • The Clansman

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • When Two Worlds Collide

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • The Educated Fool

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Como Estais Amigos

• Total voters

Prowler_108

Trooper
I hope this hasn't been done before...vote for your top 5 Blaze-era Maiden songs.  For me it would be Edge of Darkness, The Educated Fool, Lightning Strikes Twice, The Aftermath, and Blood on the Worlds Hands. 

Sign of the Cross, Lord of the Flies, Blood on the World's Hands, The Edge of Darkness, Futureal.

Very difficult 'cos those are albums that, combined together, has only 1 or 2 lesser songs, which would be excelent if arranged differently. The b-sides are as good as any song that made onto The X Factor. Anyway, this is my top 5:

Lord Of The Flies
Fortunes Of War
The Edge Of Darkness
2 A.M.
When Two Worlds Collide

Only five? Sign of the Cross, Lord of the Flies, The Edge of Darkness, When Two Worlds Collide and Como Estais Amigos. I pretty much like every song from Blaze era, except Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger.

Virus is one of my favorites, but I'm only including X Factor and Virtual XI songs, even though it deserves to be on one of those albums.  sorry, I should have been more clear.

Sign of the Cross, Lord of the Flies, Blood on the World's Hands, The Clansman, Man on the Edge are my favorite Maiden/Blaze Bayley songs.

Prowler_108 said:
Virus is one of my favorites, but I'm only including X Factor and Virtual XI songs, even though it deserves to be on one of those albums.  sorry, I should have been more clear.

Alright, no prob.. Still I'd like to mention that in this case, this topic is about the same as this topic. The results of that topic will be counted together and then we'll see a popularity ranking, just like here.

Sign of the Cross
Man on the Edge
The Aftermath
Edge of Darkness
Futureal

I would have voted Virus if it was available, I've always liked that song.

Forostar said:
Alright, no prob.. Still I'd like to mention that in this case, this topic is about the same as this topic. The results of that topic will be counted together and then we'll see a popularity ranking, just like here.
Alright that sounds fine. Sorry about the Virus issue, I know it's a lot of people's favorites

Back