Favorite band member?

Moonchild33 said:
Bruce is my favourite. He also happens to be the one I'd wanna hang out with because if he touches me, I might inherit his superhero powers.

Pffft! That's ridiculous!  :huh: Everyone knows to inherit the super powers he'd have to bite you!

Gotta be Steve. And I wanna talk to him *just* after he's woken up so I could tap into those nightmares!  :ninja:

Moonchild33 said:
Bruce is my favourite. He also happens to be the one I'd wanna hang out with because if he touches me, I might inherit his superhero powers.

*bites his tongue very, very hard*

Dave Murray.

Steve seems a really nice guy but has too much to worry about. Actually they all seem like nice guys but at the end of the day, Dave's triangle head is Iron Maiden.

Bruce Dickinson.

I wish I could shake his hand before my death. If I do that I'd die a happy man.

*Sigh*

Adrian has always been my favourite member of the band but if I had to hang out with one of the guys it would probably be Janick. there are a few posts here saying he seems to be a down to earth guy. I worked with a guy who lived in a neighbouring village in the northeast of England, somwhere between Stockton and Sunderland. he said Janick was a regular in the local pub (whenever they werent touring of course) and he was indeed down to earth and modest. I doubt very much you would get many other millionaire "rock stars" having a few pints and playing pool and darts with the locals on a Friday night.

Bruce

The guy is amazing. He is the best singer ever. He is the best frontman ever, no one is able to control an audience like he is. "Scream for me" is also unique, no other frontman have their own trademark sentence or whatever I should call it. Other singers have to say like "let me hear a scream", but that's boring when compared to "Scream for me".

Ad he actually has a normal job outside his music career. He's written two books, he has written a movie, and he had his own radio show. Where does he get the energy from?

I don't usually post on this forum, but I'd just like to say I know a person who's met H and said he was a really nice guy to chat with. I just thought I should mention that since a few people have been talking about Adrian maybe being a bit of an a-hole to talk to. ;)

C: Obviously, my favourite band member is Adrian.

Back