Fav. band member

A

Anonymous

Dave IMO [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Finally voted Bruce [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Steve, of course. What else would you expect from a bassist? [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

They are all brilliant... I'd say Nicko because he did inspire me to take up drumming. But without one member, i couldnt live

Up the Irons!

Why didn't you list ALL the members of Maiden? Dennis Wilcock is my fave! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Seriously, that's kinda like picking favourites among your children, don'cha think? I don't have a favourite member. All the members are important to Iron Maiden.

Totally agree with above poster. Each member of Maiden's like a part of a jigsaw. They're all unique, and when you put them together, they form a complete picture. But take one away, and it just doesn't work anymore.

[!--QuoteBegin-Merciless+Feb 16 2004, 08:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Merciless @ Feb 16 2004, 08:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] All the members are important to Iron Maiden. [/quote]
I s'pose your right there. Every member had their time and place, even if some of us don't particularly like a member for certain reasons (although I can assure you, my dislike for Blaze is on a musical level, not the usual "he ain't bruce" line.) Saying that, I do slightly prefer Nicko to Clive, but again, that's cos nicko's the better musician.....plus he's a comedy genius....the BBC should give him his own late night chatshow!

Taffy

Personally I don't have one favourite member. In my opinion every member of Maiden is important. Every members talents are integral to the band as a whole. Be it Bruce's singing and songwriting, Steve's songwriting and bass playing, Adrian's guitar playing and songwriting etc. Maiden is one of the few bands where my favourite member changes. Sometimes it's Bruce, other times Dave or Steve. I think it depends on what I'm listening to. I tend to go through periods where I'll listen to different albums pretty much exclusively. Although I do have a bit of a soft spot for Adrian because we share the same birthday!

My favourite is Bruce. Because he's Bruce fricking Dickinson! In second place I would say Steve Harris. I like Burr too but sadly he's no longer with us...

Back