Farewell

Onhell

Infinite Dreamer
I don't want to go into much detail, but this summer I've undergone a lot of personal drama, some of which is still unfolding and because of it I've had to give serious thought about my priorities, what matters in my life and what I should focus my energies on. Because of that I have decided that I will no longer post here... for... an indefinate amount of time. I don't want to say "never" because Sean Connory said he would never play James Bond again and he made one final film in 1989 (Never say Never again). I do see it as a retirement of my posting days, but if Mario Lemieux and Michael Jordan can come out of retirement, I can keep an open mind about returning.

In the mean time I would like to thank you all (old and new members) for putting up with me for the past couple of years. Being part of this board has been a very important thing in my life and while it sounds pathetic, writing is something I like to do and the idea of posting my thoughts for others to read and comment is something that was very fun and engaging for me. Thanks to Maverik's stress on "smart" conversation and SMX's emphasis on grammer and spelling I've taken a lot from this place. For one, the ability to organize my thoughts better, and the joy to know that there are plenty of smart, cool people out there.

Sadder still, but I want you guys to know to realize how much it pains me to leave, is that I am getting choked up as I write this hehe. Thus I thank you all once more, and wish everyone of you the best of luck.

Onhell

So long, my friend.

You'll always be welcome back here. We seldom saw eye-to-eye on many issues, but I always respected you for your beliefs and the way in which you articulated them.
We may have gotten into some heated discussions sometimes, but I think in the end we are more alike than either of us would care to admit.

Add me to MSN sometime if you feel so inclined; I tihnk we could have some fun discussions on whatever issue is at hand.

If you're ever up Canada way, be sure to look LC and I up. We'll slug back a few beers and play some music.

Adiós mi amigo. Que tengas suerte.

IronDuke

You had better not be leaving the internet all together. What will I do if I ever end up in the [enter Onhell's geographical location here]? I need friends in [above geographical location]. Anyway. Good luck with your [current life goal of choice], and keep away from the [local enemies or rivals].

We'll miss you good buddy.

Bye. Your posts shall be missed. Will you even read these goodbye posts? Who knows? What will happen now!?!See, chaos is already starting to break out in your absence!

Farewell is a sad word. I hope you'll come back one day.

(I hope you at least read these.)

See you, mate. It was great having you around, and you will be sorely missed.

It's always sad when a valuable member is leaving. I'm surely going to miss you and your wide knowledge on religion. I hope you'll come back one day even if you don't post so much.

I don't really know what to say, so I'll just say goobye.

My dear Onhell, i'm no good at goodbyes.

I wish you luck and we'll miss you.

(Come back and post occasionally please. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Yesterday I said godbye to some friends from Germany that came to visit. Today I have to do this... I'd like to think it's not farewell, it's untill next time...

So long my dear friend Onhell.
I hope that you'll find luck in your life mate. Adios... [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Muchas gracias por todo Onhell, espero que puedas solucionar tus "crisis" luego. Te echaremos de menos amigo !

Many thanks for all Onhell, hope you can solve your "crisis" soon. We will miss you mate !

Sad to see you leave but good luck with whatever you're doing and you're welcome back if you ever change your mind!

Had a couple of run-ins with you previously, but good luck to you, I can always respect people who say exactly what they mean. Cheers, you will be missed

Since Sean Connery actually got back as James in 1983, there's some hope you might be back earlier than expected.

Seriously though, I'm sorry to see you go, as you were certainly a valuable member of this community. You'll be missed.

I sincerely hope the best for you.

Pura vida.

Cheers

Take care Onhell. Good luck with whatever you decide to do...

Its sad to see you leave. I hope you do come back some day...

Goodbye [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back