F1 2012

HallowedMark

Invader
Ok so i am a big F1 fan. With only just over a week to go until the start of the 2012 season, are there any other F1 fans on the boards. Any views on 2012 after Red Bull and Sebastian Vettel walked away with 2011.

Personally im a Jenson Button/McClaren fan and would love for him to win the 2012 title and there is also the part of me that would love to see Schumacher shine one last time.:)

Sorry if this thread has been done, searched and couldn't find anything.

I don't like McLaren. Schumacher is my all-time favorite F1 driver. Unfortunately, I missed the whole previous season (no TV coverage), but luckily this one will be broadcasted :edmetal:

Drivers I don't like (former and current): Häkkinen, Hamilton, Alonso
Drivers I like (former and current): Schumacher, Räikkönen, Vettel, Webber, Massa

Schumacher in his prime was awesome. I like Button becuase he just seems to take everything in his stride.

I am not a Hamilton fan, he seems to have too many tantrums and always has to blame somebody if he has a bad weekend.

I still believe that if Schumacher has a decent car he can win the title.I started watching F1 for Schumi some time around the late 90s and I don't feel like supporting any other driver, at least now.Perhaps Vettel but only after Schumi quits.It's good that Raikkonen is back.
I certainly don't like Alonso ( I still remember him mocking ''poor old Michael'' :mad: :mad::p ).

Not feeling alot of love for Alonso here, and agreed that it is good having Raikkonen back. Gotta love that guys interviews, so dry and straight to the point.

Well with Practices 1 and 2 done and dusted, cannot wait for qualifying and raceday. Red Bull are doing their usual and not showing their hand. Looks promising for McClaren and Mercedes though. I guess qualifying will give us a real indication as to where teams have come over the winter testing.

Race 1 done and dusted. Really enjoyed the GP. Sad to see Schuey retire, would have liked to have seen if Vettel could have passed him especially with Mercedes' straight line speed. A masterclass from Jenson Button, Mr Hamilton seemed disgruntled yet again. Bring on Malaysia next weekend.

Back