explain your nicks please

knowing that someone that you like may read your posts, gives a mysterious motivation !!  ;)
exactlly as ABandOn, who also is a hellish reader -and I really like him

Yeah I know what you mean, it's better to be in the very start of a thread if possible
It happens to me sometimes, but less than you -you are far more carefoul poster I think
I read some very nice posts yesterday, and I couldn't reply to a lot of them

I am not that fond of stars. Nor am I for a star.

My nickname "Forostar" is a word, created by Tolkien.

Forostar (Northlands) is the northern region of the island Númenor, to be found west of Middle-earth in the Great Sea.

724px-NumenorEN.jpg

In the nineties I chose this name, because:
1- I wanted to choose something that had to do with Tolkien's world
2- I liked the word

Do I have to explain once again ?

@Forostar : The map makes me think(ing ???) of a man who's running !

Whitewolf is my nickname in real life.  I've had it for 7 years.  Basically all the forums I post on, my user name is white wolf or lone white wolf.  Also I love wolves so my other nickname is wolf.

porcnoz said:
@Forostar : The map makes me think(ing ???) of a man who's running !
Now you say that, I see what you mean. :p

Well, maybe not running, but jumping over a hurdle of some description.

Well, if Maiden named a song 'Rambo' that would be my picked nick.  My nick needed to be a Maiden song that could represent a human being.  The Trooper, The Mariner and The Apparition were taken so I chose Genghis Khan.  No, wait, The Apparition is still available. No, wait, I never wanted The Apparition.

What about The Assassin?

Huhu huhu huhu...
Ass-Ass-In.
Huhu huhu.
He has, like, two asses. With something in them.
Huhu huhu huhu.

Hehe hehe hehe...
Yeah.

Huhu huhu huhu...
Shut up Beavis.

I was on a Wolverhampton Wanderers mailing list and generally you posted with a nick name of where you were from followed by Wolf, so I replied with Newbury Wolf, but somebody else in Vodafone was already using Newbury Wolf on that list so I had to find another name. As Vodafone own half of Newbury, it is sometimes refered to as Vodabury, and as Vodafone can't spell phone I decided upon the name of:-

VodaWolph

And I've kept it ever since even though I don't live in Newbury or work for Vodafone anymore

VodaWolph said:
I was on a Wolverhampton Wanderers mailing list and generally you posted with a nick name of where you were from followed by Wolf, so I replied with Newbury Wolf, but somebody else in Vodafone was already using Newbury Wolf on that list so I had to find another name. As Vodafone own half of Newbury, it is sometimes refered to as Vodabury, and as Vodafone can't spell phone I decided upon the name of:-

VodaWolph

And I've kept it ever since even though I don't live in Newbury or work for Vodafone anymore
I used to know this guy who worked for Vodafone - he left the company I work for to move and work in Newbury. As for the nick, I like the logic in the choosing of it. :D

VodaWolph said:

VodaWolph

That sounds complicated.  :ok: Kind of what I used to do when thinking of nicks.

yeah I'm a bit confused too  :nuts: :nuts:

does Albie know Vodawolf ?
...and : is this the guy that he's talkin about ?

____no5 said:
yeah I'm a bit confused too  :nuts: :nuts:

does Albie know Vodawolf ?
...and : is this the guy that he's talkin about ?
I doubt it, I've never met a Wolves fan before - or at least someone who admitted to it. :D

Grew up in Kansas, worked on a farm.  Each morning, fed the steer that eventually made it on to my plate as steaks and burgers the following year. 

Back