Exchange of 2 standing tickets to seated @ Jul'8th O2

Hi brothers and sisters in metal, I need your help:
I bought 2 standing tickets for Jul'8th London, O2 without a clue about age restrictions (stupid me, I know).
As concert is sold out, I can't exchange tickets to seating through AXS. So I rely on you, guys.
Who would like to exchange your 2 seated tickets to 2 standing for this date? If price of your tickets is higher, I cover it. If price of my tickets is higher, I'm just lucky and Bruce bless you :)
Please, help my 12 y.o. step-son to be at his first Iron Maiden concert, as he hoped since October.

Hi brothers and sisters in metal, I need your help:
I bought 2 standing tickets for Jul'8th London, O2 without a clue about age restrictions (stupid me, I know).
As concert is sold out, I can't exchange tickets to seating through AXS. So I rely on you, guys.
Who would like to exchange your 2 seated tickets to 2 standing for this date? If price of your tickets is higher, I cover it. If price of my tickets is higher, I'm just lucky and Bruce bless you :)
Please, help my 12 y.o. step-son to be at his first Iron Maiden concert, as he hoped since October.
Hi Aliya, I'm not sure how to exchange but I have 2 seats that I may be able to swap so DM me please.

Hi Aliya, I'm not sure how to exchange but I have 2 seats that I may be able to swap so DM me please.
Thank you!! can't find where to DM - maybe forum has restrictions for new members here as well.
I can call AXS and ask how to swap tickets in the app. If not possible - we can show tickets in each other's phone on entrance and make a pic for later (screen-shots are not working in AXS app). So it seems for me doable.
No I need to find how to DM and discuss price matters and how I can 'say' my big thanks to you!

Back