Empire Of The Clouds

How good is Empire of the Clouds on a scale of 1-10?

• Total voters
Too many words, Foro. I don't want to ruin it, so I am just...not going to read that.

But now I understand why they don't know if they will play it live. God.

Yeah, I get the hesitation... but all the same, I really hope they go for it. Dave seems to think that they can and should do it, so hopefully he gets through to the rest of the band on that.

Thank god it's not just me. I teared up on the night. I blamed it on the Trooper, the fact the listening session was almost at an end, and the period atmosphere of the studio.

My experience couldn't be any further opposite of yours. Just little 'ole me in my messy apartment with the shades down.

No, but it's just so different. I can't imagine them playing something like this without using pre-recorded violins and so on and we both know that's not maiden. But who know? Maybe they will play it. It would be great.

No, but it's just so different. I can't imagine them playing something like this without using pre-recorded violins and so on and we both know that's not maiden. But who know? Maybe they will play it. It would be great.

I think it could go either way, really. If the song ends up being a big hit with the fans, which I think it will be, then that might give the band more motivation to play it live next year.

Don't know if I need to use the spoiler tag.....however I found it really boring......on the first listen....anyway.we'll see how it holds with time

I think it could go either way, really. If the song ends up being a big hit with the fans, which I think it will be, then that might give the band more motivation to play it live next year.

Alexander The Great is a big hit with the fans.....

My point is, I don't know how much Maiden actually "scans" the forums/Facebook posts etc...I think they make the decision on what to play based on their own feeling of whether it will work or not and or if they would feel comfortable enough doing it live night after night......

Back