EMI Superfan Award won by Maiden Austria United

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
There was an contest supported by EMI Music Austria and LIBRO (an local CD/DVD/Papershop) searching for Austrias biggest Iron Maiden Fans!

Maiden Austria United is one of the proud winners of a "Superfan Award"

Follow this Link to get the news:
Maiden Austria United

We'll update the page with pics from the ceremony aswell as detailed pics from the award itself.

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Well done mate :ok:
I'm sure you're glad all that time on the internet wasn't wasted :p

Nice to see fans and fansites being recognised by the powers that be.... now if only we could win something that could inflate my ego :p

Here you go:

THE PERUN AWARD

The Perun Award is the most important award this side of Neptune. The most glorious jury of the universe selects one happy person every once in a while to give him the greatest honour in the history of mankind. The pure brilliance of The Perun Award blinds everyone, and a rejection is punishable by death.

[attachment deleted by admin]

For me!? Really? Wow what can I say. I'm..... touched. And not in inappropriate places either. I'd just like to thank my wife for being so supportive, my pet albatross for doing its best not to burden me and Steve for having such an English name. Thankyou. Thankyou very much. You've been a wonderful audience. No really. Thanks.

My congratulations! A fine achievement indeed.

But not as fine as the Yaxbian award. It is so fine it cannot be explained in words and makes The Perun Award look like a huge joke. It is, isn't it?  :halo: :lol:

Conor said:
Well done mate :ok:
I'm sure you're glad all that time on the internet wasn't wasted :p

well - we did a giant work with our Enzyklopaedia (and we are still extending it) but it wasn't only time on the internet...
10.11.2006:
The head of M.A.U. receives the Award in a local beer-restaurant from Thomas Thron (EMI Music Austria GesmbH) and Michael Riglthaler (Libro).
The award was received by the head of M.A.U. – representing all Members!

img_3032.jpg

Back