Edwina....

Tap_Legion

Trooper
Here's a piece I did last week after I was asked by one of the Iron Maidens to come up with my version of Edwina , their cover mascot...done in acrylics....sorry about the watermaked image , but as you guys know , people have been ripping off my images left and right lately....

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Tap_Legion/Edwina_PB_REDUCED.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Thanks, now I'm mentally scarred for life [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
That totally rocks man, it's so s1ck!

[!--QuoteBegin-Conor+Dec 23 2005, 01:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Dec 23 2005, 01:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Thanks, now I'm mentally scarred for life [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
That totally rocks man, it's so s1ck!
[snapback]125710[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I'll second that!

I think we need to smack Rod Smallwood around with an original Tap canvas. That'll make him take notice.

Nice work [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Its awesome as usual !

But, I'd like to say that her nose, at least to my eyes, is not the "classic eddie nose", the only thing to remain the same on the different versions of Eddie (you know, that "flesh over the holes" type of nose.)

But its more classy than the original one (for me at least) (and that's for not saying pretty or beatiful) [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Decaying breasts, wonderful! [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

But seriously, its very good Tap! Another congratulations is in order, i'm sure they'll love it!

Haha. That's nice, very nice. I always thought Maiden should have a female Eddie on their artwork. Although everyone who isn't a maiden fan would think we're all necrophiles [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Silky+Jan 8 2006, 11:59 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Silky @ Jan 8 2006, 11:59 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Although everyone who isn't a maiden fan would think we're all necrophiles  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]126580[/snapback]​
[/quote]
[!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] You mean we're not? What am I doing here then?

Thanks Guys !!!

I had fun doodling this one (and made the decaying breasts just for you 7th !...lol) and I was planning on puting this up on eBay , but was sorta talked out of it by one of the Maiden's...hopefully we'll see her in print in some form soon.

I will have a Black & White/Ink Washed Powerslave Eddie up next week....I'll post it here so you guys can have a look.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season. Right now I'm swamped with NFL stuff , but I'll soon be posting some new Eddies....S.I.T. Eddies to be exact . I think you lot will enjoy them. Looking forward to a new Maiden CD this year and another tour. Hopefully they'll hit Texas !

[!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[img src=\'http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9514/steelersflames4up.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--QuoteBegin-Tap_Legion+Jan 21 2006, 08:57 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tap_Legion @ Jan 21 2006, 08:57 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Thanks Guys !!!

I had fun doodling this one (and made the decaying breasts just for you 7th !...lol)
[/quote]

A dedication! So proud [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back