Eddies For Clive !

lol...I get my PM and forum boxes messed up at times..... [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

anyway.....

Thanks for the replies....hopefully , maybe , somebody from Maiden might catch a glimpse of one of my doodle....who knows really.

I have a pretty cool Powerslave piece or two that will be up in the next few weeks....one full colour , the other B&W.

I'll be listing my version of the DOTR piece this weekend.....

I thrilled about having a bid up to what I was hoping to let the piece go for....the higher it goes , the more I donate of course....if only I had Rods Paypal password #....lol.........

[!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--] <------------quack.

Wow $321. Nice one Tap [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Congratulations, Tap! You really have talent! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hey guys....

Just letting everyone know to watch out for two more pieces up for the Clive auction by this time next week...One will be a Powerslave era piece and the other will be a S.I.T. related piece.

The first auctions were great ! I have over half of what I wanted to raise sitting securely in Paypal....hopefully , after the next 2-3 auctions , I'll have the full $500 reached and send it to the MS Fund.

[!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Aug 30 2005, 02:33 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Aug 30 2005, 02:33 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]When are the next ones coming on tap? I haven't seen any new ones on ebay...
[snapback]116722[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hopefully , no later than this weeknd...the Sarcophogus piece has really taken up waaaaaaaaaay too much time...but worth it....you'll see why.....I'll have copies of stuff posted here.

[!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I look forward to seeing it [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

WOW those are grat (but i prefer the christams ones)[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have a question... well I know that multiple eschleriosesis damages and weakens the myosin (I think its the name), or the layer that cover the nerves tails in order to make electrical ipulses go directly and fast to the brain or the other way around... but what are the effects on the person...?
correct me if everything I said above is wrong.

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenColombia+Sep 16 2005, 10:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenColombia @ Sep 16 2005, 10:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]WOW those are grat (but i prefer the christams ones)[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I have a question... well I know that multiple eschleriosesis damages and weakens the myosin (I think its the name), or the layer that cover the nerves tails in order to make electrical ipulses go directly and fast to the brain or the other way around... but what are the effects on the person...?
correct me if everything I said above is wrong.
[snapback]118512[/snapback]​
[/quote]

From what I've seen happen to Richard Pryor , it destroys the bodies motor skills to where the person afflicted eventually can only blink their eyes....really sad....

The next Clive Eddie will be up on Monday afternoon....I'll post the image on here as well.

Well , I FINALLY got the Sarcophogus piece done , as well as the reworked X-mas piece last year for the Clive Burr fund....both will be on Ebay by this evening....Now I'm off to finish 2 More Clive pieces and my X-mas card entries....I need a vacation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Tap_Legion/EddieSarc1_80.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Tap_Legion/EddieSarccrop1_60.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Tap_Legion/Eddiexmas1_80.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Bloody hell [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That sarcophogus is just fantastic! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great work man!!!!!
[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Edit: Changed the whole thing, LOL [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] !!!!!!!!!

Bloody Hell !!! [!--emo&:eek:mg:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/eek2.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'eek2.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I totally agree with Loose Cannon !

Its just so fucking amazing METAL !!!

Made me remember those days when I first discovered Powerslave, 2 Minutes
to Midnight wasn't boring yet, I was struggling to memorize the lyrics
of Rime of the Ancient Mariner and I had recently discovered the power
of the bass in songs like Aces High and Losfer Words...

Thanks for that Tap ! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That sarcophogus piece might as well be the best non-Riggs Eddie I have ever seen! Brilliant work, Tap! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back