Eddie's Evil Brew

It's only available off the official fan club website to fan club members only. Even worse, it's bottled in Chile so it can only be "safely" shipped to the european union without being confiscated. There are occasionally bottles for sale on ebay but they'll cost over a hundred dollars because it costs the seller so much to acquire it and then ship it.

It's been out since 2008 and every vintage has sold out in a matter of months. It's in the fifth edition now which looks like a much larger vintage.

That's a shame, I'd love to get my hands on a bottle. Poor Americans, when it comes to Maiden, we get everything last. I can't wait for some places to start selling Trooper beer over here.

I search everyday for more info on the wine. The labels read it's made from "black grapes from the Chateau Wrathchild". Other than a few write-ups on blogs there is NO other info and no websites.

Trooper is supposed to hit the states the end of this month. Find a liquor store and put them in touch with artisan imports. Send an email to info@artisanalimports.com and they should tell you the name of your local distributer. Mine is Aleph Wines in Columbia, SC. Where do you live?

At least more entertaining than anything in this thread >.>

What else've you got to read? A political thread?

Tons of things. That's why I don't like wasting my time refreshing your threads constantly. I'm fine with the content - but don't bump your own threads mercilessly like this.

Back