Eddie action figures - I'm just following orders

May I ask why you changed your username? Are you in some sort of witness protection programme???
Ha ha no I just thought it looked a bit stupid having my forum name as my real name. No one else seems to do this. When I joined the forum I must have put my name into the username box by mistake.

No big conspiracy. I’m happy to tell anyone who asks what my name is if they ask, not hiding anything at all.

We'd say mother and father in Bulgaria. Go figure.

Sounds pretty familiar! We say this in some occasions (cursing, threatening) too.

There's more for expensive items:
The cuckoo nightingale. (the cuckoo costed as if it was nightingale)
The eyes of Madonna. (paid as expensive as if I were buying the eyes of holy Mother)

Actually the above are more far more popular than kidney, but regarding mortal body instruments, we'd sell a kidney as a first option. Then ass. :D

I’ve never understood this at all. I’ve collected many things in the past but only things I actually like. I have quite a decent collection of Maiden stuff too but I wouldn’t buy anything just because it had Maiden's name on it if I didn’t actually like it.

The point of this thread is you wanted to show off your new figures and tell people you were gonna collect them all. When a few people told you they look shit and are way over priced you now post an insult because you didn’t get the response you wanted.

Go collect the lot, really doesn’t make any difference to me what you do. I just think these figures look cheap and nasty.

That tattoo of yours looks cheap and nasty too. At least I can sell the figures and not be stuck with them for the rest of my life.

How do you like them apples?

That tattoo of yours looks cheap and nasty too. At least I can sell the figures and not be stuck with them for the rest of my life.

How do you like them apples?
Lol, someone’s definitely a bit salty :)

I don’t mind them apples at all, It’s all about personal preference and what we like I guess. I personally don’t like those figures your collecting and perhaps I was a bit blunt in expressing my opinion as you’ve clearly took it very personally and as an attack which wasn’t my intention.

Anyway, up the irons. We’re all fans here so no need to argue and trade insults.

Lol, someone’s definitely a bit salty :)

I don’t mind them apples at all, It’s all about personal preference and what we like I guess. I personally don’t like those figures your collecting and perhaps I was a bit blunt in expressing my opinion as you’ve clearly took it very personally and as an attack which wasn’t my intention.

Anyway, up the irons. We’re all fans here so no need to argue and trade insults.

I tried to make a fun post. You and other green guy made it an anti-fun post. It's not personal it's forum equality.

Insulting hostility? It was a disagreement on art.
Posts that you "delete" are not removed from the system. Moderators like me can still see them. "Insulting hostility" includes reference to everything you've been posting here, not just the things you left "visible". Please don't talk about "fun post" and "disagreement" when I can see you calling other people "asshole", even if you have the wisdom to delete it. Don't play dumb. Stop being mean.

Back