Eddie action figures - I'm just following orders

Josh

Ancient Mariner
So it says on the back of these things that I have to collect them all. I'm only doing what I'm told. Anyone else finding these things at your local record store? I got these at a place called Sky Valley in NJ. Pretty cool. I was also told that if the hole at the top of the cardboard that's used to hang them isn't punctured, it's worth more.

image_67527681 (1).jpgimage_6483441.jpg

So it says on the back of these things that I have to collect them all. I'm only doing what I'm told. Anyone else finding these things at your local record store? I got these at a place called Sky Valley in NJ. Pretty cool. I was also told that if the hole at the top of the cardboard that's used to hang them isn't punctured, it's worth more.

View attachment 22480View attachment 22481
How much you pay for each if I may ask?

ED Repka has remade the artwork for some of these figures
VsZhYL7.jpg

Interesting to see one of the most legendary artists in Metal drawing characters of another legendary artist

I’m all for collecting Maiden stuff but these figures look utter dog shit to me. This is collecting for the sake of collecting and not because the items are cool.
Imagine the action of collecting being actually collecting.

Also imagine being a Debbie Downer for the sake of being a Debbie Downer.

Christ, what a bunch of miserable marks. The entire point of the thread was in the header. Do any of you have a sense of humor? Any fucking joy in your life?

I dig em. They remind me of the old Kenner Star Wars figures and I know the ReAction brand have done a lot of cool movie/music homages!

Imagine the action of collecting being actually collecting.
I’ve never understood this at all. I’ve collected many things in the past but only things I actually like. I have quite a decent collection of Maiden stuff too but I wouldn’t buy anything just because it had Maiden's name on it if I didn’t actually like it.

Christ, what a bunch of miserable marks. The entire point of the thread was in the header. Do any of you have a sense of humor? Any fucking joy in your life?
The point of this thread is you wanted to show off your new figures and tell people you were gonna collect them all. When a few people told you they look shit and are way over priced you now post an insult because you didn’t get the response you wanted.

Go collect the lot, really doesn’t make any difference to me what you do. I just think these figures look cheap and nasty.

Back