E tickets

Ziggyplayedguitar

Educated Fool
What’s your opinion about e tickets? Would you prefer a souvenir type ticket?

Some bands do this even if they are printed tickets. And collectible, I have a stack old tickets stubs.

A print out of an email is pretty lame.

I used to keep tickets/stubs, but ended up binning them. I like the idea of tickets not getting lost in the post.

I prefer good old-fashioned tickets (I am showing my age here), but admit that e-tickets are quite convenient.

Prefer e-tickets much more convenient and if you lose them you can just print them out again.

Last week at Metallica concert I used tickets from my phone, so easy. For Maiden shows I like my tickets old-fashioned way, as I have collected them since Give Me Ed..tour.

E tickets are so much easier but I do like to collect ticket stubs. Only found out when I saw kiss last year that the O2 London if you have an e ticket you can go to the box office and they print out a real ticket so you get the convenience of not having to rely on the post to get your ticket but can get a hard copy to keep when you get there.

Only real bug bear with e tickets is fucking ticketcuntymaster still charging postal fees for e tickets!!!

E tickets are so much easier but I do like to collect ticket stubs. Only found out when I saw kiss last year that the O2 London if you have an e ticket you can go to the box office and they print out a real ticket so you get the convenience of not having to rely on the post to get your ticket but can get a hard copy to keep when you get there.

Only real bug bear with e tickets is fucking ticketcuntymaster still charging postal fees for e tickets!!!

Yeah I did that at the barclaycard arena or NIA Birmingham last year. They were very generic tickets though.

I doubt the NEC will do that this year.

Back