DVD's and CD-R

A

Anonymous

Hi, I'm new to the trading society:

DVD's

Rock am Ring 2003 (GMETID) (FILMING: 9 SOUND: 7, you can hear the band very well, but the audience is the less good)

26/1 2004 (NY, Janicks Birthday so that means pieing [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ; Dance of Death world tour) (FILMING: 7 SOUND: 7)

CD-R

Stockholm GMETID (9 Radio Broadcasted)
Glasgow DOD (7)
Argentina DOD (9 Radio Broadcasted)

If you get some other DVDs just PM me!

I'm already receiving what you had during your mail.

Hope to hear from you [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Tiger+Apr 18 2004, 01:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Tiger @ Apr 18 2004, 01:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Hi, I'm new to the trading society:

DVD's

Rock am Ring 2003 (GMETID) (FILMING: 9 SOUND: 7, you can hear the band very well, but the audience is the less good)

26/1 2004 (NY, Janicks Birthday so that means pieing [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ; Dance of Death world tour) (FILMING: 7 SOUND: 7)

CD-R

Stockholm GMETID (9 Radio Broadcasted)
Glasgow DOD (7)
Argentina DOD (9 Radio Broadcasted) [/quote]
hi mate,
go to my page
www.geocities.com/anymaiden
and choose what you want
there are some VCD also.
i looking foward to hear from you
cheers !

Back