Dream History Setlist

Cody Cameron

Godzilla Freak
Hey guys, just kinda though of an interesting topic for a setlist thread. Since Iron Maiden likes to do these "History Tours", where they choose a tour and setlist they've done in the past and rearrange it for a modern audience, I thought it would be kind of interesting to see what period of Iron Maiden would you like to see the band revisit and do a tour of. Not only that, but what other songs would you like to see featured on the setlist that doesn't really pertain to the period (like how certain songs were played on the recent Maiden England tour). Anyway, think hard and have fun.

As for me, I'd like to see the Brave New World tour revisited.

1. The Wicker Man
2. Ghosts of the Navigator
3. Where Eagles Dare
4. Children of the Damned
5. Man on the Edge
6. The Trooper
7. Dream of Mirrors
8. The Clansman
9. Blood Brothers
10. Run to the Hills
11. Brave New World
12. Heaven Can Wait
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Iron Maiden
---encore---
15. The Number of the Beast
16. Out of the Silent Planet
17. Hallowed Be Thy Name

There is only one thing missing in my life and that is the 2006 amolad tour playing the full album, all other tours and setlists pale into insignificance when put alongside this true beauty of a live creation. Should i go to the grave having truly missed out on even a close replica to those shows my atheist soul would never be able to rest.
:huh:...hmm nope can't think of a change i think should be made to the set though if i should have to sacrifice one it would be, :grumble: out of the shadows, but im not pleased you forced my hand in that one.

Simply start at the first song of the first album and when they get to the last song of the last album.....stop. LOL :p

The Somewhere Back in Time Tour Had Very Little SiT Songs on It. I Think They Liked Powerslave better.
So here Would be the Somewhere Back to the Somewhere in Time Album Tour.
00. Doctor Doctor/ Blade Runner Intro
01. Caught Somewhere in Time
02. Sea of Madness
03. Prisoner
04. The Trooper
05. Stranger in a Strange Land
06. Where Eagles Dare
07. Wasted Years
08. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
09. Walking on Glass
010. Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner
011. Heaven Can Wait
012. Deja Vu
013. Hallowed be thy Name
014. Iron Maiden
-----------------
015. Number of the Beast
016. Flight of Icarus
017. Alexander the Great

I Put Some of the Songs on the Tour on the List, Such as Icarus, and Every Song from SiT With a Few songs I Want to Hear Live

Back