drawing the Maiden Christmas Card.

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
We should make a poll to vote if Maidenfreak should do it or not...
But, if he wins, he have to draw this card representing all the fans of this forum...

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Oct 22 2003, 11:06 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Oct 22 2003, 11:06 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Shouldn't it be "if she wins" in the case of Maidenfreak? [/quote]
Ouch!!!!!

[!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Sorry, Maiden.

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Oct 22 2003, 03:16 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Oct 22 2003, 03:16 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Oct 22 2003, 04:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Oct 22 2003, 04:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] referring to the webpage from the profile:

----Daniel - but noone’s calling me that...

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
Meaning? [/quote]
Daniel is male !!! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Look at his page!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Ok sorry everyone! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

So where can I check out some of Maidenfreak's drawings? I wouldn't mind seeing some of the art. My wife draws a lot, but not the same style as what they would be looking for I'm sure. She draws a lot of Manga and Anime. [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

oh, and by the way everyone; thanks for keeping this topic alive. I'm curious as to see the final selection. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-leeretroactive+Oct 23 2003, 01:49 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(leeretroactive @ Oct 23 2003, 01:49 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] So where can I check out some of Maidenfreak's drawings?  I wouldn't mind seeing some of the art.  My wife draws a lot, but not the same style as what they would be looking for I'm sure.  She draws a lot of Manga and Anime.  [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Try [a href=\'http://www.maidenfreak.de.vu\' target=\'_blank\']here![/a]

Well at least I think it's great! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thanks for the link shadow. pretty cool. [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back