DOWNLOAD 82 IRON MAIDEN BOOTLEGS! ENJOY!

Invader said:
They're self-extracting Winrar archive files, I believe.
Indeed. And by making them self-extracting allows the end user (i.e. us) to extract them without having to install WinRAR.

Wow! Great job, mate. Thanks a bunch. Any idea which boot is the best of the current tour? Sound wise, that is?

Anomica said:
Wow! Great job, mate. Thanks a bunch. Any idea which boot is the best of the current tour? Sound wise, that is?

Try the East Rutherford gig or Aalborg. Both have a nice sound.
Cheers.

Anomica said:
Any idea which boot is the best of the current tour?

The gig at Globen 18/11 -06 in Stockholm was broadcasted at radio, so it has a quite good quality.

Thanks for all those boots! I have a question though, and this is for anyone. What do you recommend? I have Live Ater Death, and I saw 2 of the other Long Beach shows listed there.

Everyone here is saying Donington 1988 was a great show. Anyone have that? I'd like to hear it...

What recommendations do you have for each tour? One of each tour should be good enough  :ok:

Powergirl81 said:
Thanks for all those boots! I have a question though, and this is for anyone. What do you recommend? I have Live Ater Death, and I saw 2 of the other Long Beach shows listed there.

Everyone here is saying Donington 1988 was a great show. Anyone have that? I'd like to hear it...

What recommendations do you have for each tour? One of each tour should be good enough  :ok:

Well, I can recommend the following as specific bootlegs...

2003-Stockholm Stadion
This is a fantastic bootleg of the 'Give Me 'Ed...' part of the tour, with some great soundboard-quality recording.

1983-Ipswich
Another fantastic boot, with some excellent sound and great renditions of Still Life and To Tame A Land

Those two are easily the best ones out of the list.

Well good God.  Does anyone have the Somewhere on Tour gig in Jan. of 87' at Jacksonville, Florida??  Does it not exist?  Hmmm I thought I read somewhere that a boot of that show existed.  Jan 16, 1987.

Fabulous. Thank you so much.   :)

Although i think most links are dead now.  :(

Back