Does The Death Of Death Dvd Have A Booklet ?

A

Anonymous

My wife bought me the Dance of Death DVD as an 8th wedding anniversary present !

Is it supposed to have a booklet??

I have no booklet and there is a folder in the jacket.

I ask 'cos it was not shrink wrapped.

Thanks

MG

29 people have read the post, no one has bothered to reply.

C'mon guys

LC, "Dance Of Death" was also released as a DVD-A.

As for the original question, no idea.

[!--quoteo(post=133945:date=Apr 4 2006, 07:26 AM:name=MarshallG)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MarshallG @ Apr 4 2006, 07:26 AM) [snapback]133945[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
29 people have read the post, no one has bothered to reply.

C'mon guys
[/quote]
Whining about a lack of replies to your thread won't make you any friends here.

Im not sure what you mean when you say it has a folder rather than a booklet. Most CD's come with a small booklet/folder with the lyrics and a couple pictures in. So if you mean that, then yes, dance of death should come with a booklet, but if you dont have it. You're not really missing much.

[!--quoteo(post=133927:date=Apr 4 2006, 10:49 AM:name=MarshallG)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MarshallG @ Apr 4 2006, 10:49 AM) [snapback]133927[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
My wife bought me the Dance of Death DVD as an 8th wedding anniversary present !

Is it supposed to have a booklet??

I have no booklet and there is a folder in the jacket.

I ask 'cos it was not shrink wrapped.

Thanks

MG
[/quote]

Do you mean "Death On The Road" DVD ?

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Are you perhaps referring to the Death on the Road DVD?[/quote]

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]LC, "Dance Of Death" was also released as a DVD-A.

As for the original question, no idea.[/quote]

This has already been settled. Please read the entire thread.

[!--quoteo(post=134099:date=Apr 5 2006, 05:21 PM:name=Child of the Grave)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Child of the Grave @ Apr 5 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]134099[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
This has already been settled. Please read the entire thread.
[/quote]
Actually, it has not been settled. Only the original poster can settle it, and he hasn't returned for clarification.

I meant that we settled it was Dance of Death DVD-A and not Death on the Road.

[!--quoteo(post=134113:date=Apr 5 2006, 08:32 PM:name=Child of the Grave)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Child of the Grave @ Apr 5 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]134113[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I meant that we settled it was Dance of Death DVD-A and not Death on the Road.
[/quote]
And I maintain my contention that you are wrong.

Consider:
1. Several people (such as LooseCannon, Dreamaster and myself) thought the most logical reference is the Death On The Road DVD.
2. Perun noted a viable alternative hypothesis.
3. The original poster has not clarified the issue.

Result:
We don't know. Nothing is settled.

The above logic brought to you by SMX Inc. - spanking n00bs since 2003. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

yes, theres a booklet with Dance Of Death DVD-A
and its great - almost the same as with CD but larger

[!--quoteo(post=134334:date=Apr 7 2006, 11:22 PM:name=Child of the Grave)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Child of the Grave @ Apr 7 2006, 11:22 PM) [snapback]134334[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Does the Death on the Road DVD have a booklet? We haven't established if it's DoD or DotR, so if DotR does then we'll be right either way.
[/quote]
DotR DVD does have a booklet (albeit an excuse for a booklet as stated by brother_of_the_7th_son) as does DoD DVD-A (which is almost identical to the CD version as stated by Martin).

So, they both do have a booklet. I think now this answers the question (either way) and all confusion is diminished.

PS I can verify this as I have both.

Sorry for the ignorance, but what does the Dance of Death DVD feature???

The Dance Of Death DVD-A is basically the album on a DVD with 5.1 sound. I think it has the two promo clips as a bonus feature, but I'm not sure about that.

apart from being able to make full use of 5.1 sound on the album

[!--quoteo(post=134503:date=Apr 10 2006, 06:36 PM:name=Ascendancy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Apr 10 2006, 06:36 PM) [snapback]134503[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
So basically all the extra features on the 'Dance of Death' DVD can now be found on the 'Death on the Road' DVD?
[/quote]

No, the two DVDs have nothing to do with each other. The "Dance Of Death" DVD is the same thing as the CD only pressed on a DVD and with 5.1 sound.

Back